<body>






the GIRL

Kristine
15 MAY (Remember this DAY!)
Girl
BLUE is the COLOUR
or MAYBE
ORANGE
OR
LIME GREEN

♥
LOVES her FAMILY
LOVES her FRIENDS
LOVES her GUINEA PIG
LOVES CHOCOLATE
LOVES FRIED STUFF
LOVES :)




SCREAMS









EXITS

[+]Aaron
[+]Agnes
[+]Alvin
[+]Ama
[+]Amanda
[+]Amanda xie
[+]Ambra
[+]Andrea
[+]Anne Marie
[+]Ashley
[+]Bernice
[+]Ben
[+]Benita
[+]Beverly
[+]Bryan
[+]Catherine
[+]Celeste
[+]Cheryl
[+]Cheryl Goh
[+]Christel
[+]Daniel
[+]Daniel
[+]Daphlyn
[+]Dominik
[+]Donovan
[+]Eugenia
[+]Edmund
[+]Edmond Phua
[+]Grace
[+]Gracia
[+]Hannah
[+]Hui Min
[+]Hwa Xiong
[+]Ivor
[+]Jessica
[+]Jessica Lee
[+]Jia Her
[+]Jia Yi
[+]Jocelyn
[+]Joshua
[+]Jonathan
[+]Kathy
[+]Lianne
[+]Lizzi
[+]Louisa
[+]Lorraine
[+]Maria
[+]Marissa
[+]Mark
[+]Mary Ann
[+]Melissa
[+]Michael
[+]Michelle
[+]Nadia
[+]Natalie Yong
[+]Nicole
[+]Nicole Lim
[+]Panya
[+]Patrick
[+]Rachael
[+]Rachel
[+]Rachelle
[+]Reuben
[+]Roth
[+]Sacha
[+]Sara
[+]Sarah
[+]Sarah Chong
[+]Sarah Poh
[+]Sam Shum
[+]Shaun
[+]Shimin
[+]Stefanie
[+]Terry
[+]Tiffany
[+]Timothy
[+]Valerie
[+]Wesley
[+]Yanglin
Saturday, August 19, 2006

THANX LIZZI!!! MESSAGE FOR SoMeone: Putting people down won't help you nor will you gain anything. It will just make you feel good for a while and then after that you will regret it. Going to people's blogs, saying bad things about them and putting them down makes you a sinner. I don't feel sorry for myself ! It just help me become stronger so it can help me face the real world when i grow up! I don't go round to people who i don't like and tag at their blogs bad things about them and put them down cause i am not as insensitive as you and i don't like hurting people's feeling. Just because you hide yourself you think i won't find out who you are but i already have ! I feel sorry for you that you have turned out this way but truly i don't care!!! Always remember this whatever you do to others they will do back to you! By telling me this it won't do anything to me! I won't change myself just because i what you tell me. I've got friends to back me up. Do you think your friends will back you up about this situation if i tell them what you did! I hope you will change because you will not gain anything but lose! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE !

4:18 pm