<body>






the GIRL

Kristine
15 MAY (Remember this DAY!)
Girl
BLUE is the COLOUR
or MAYBE
ORANGE
OR
LIME GREEN

♥
LOVES her FAMILY
LOVES her FRIENDS
LOVES her GUINEA PIG
LOVES CHOCOLATE
LOVES FRIED STUFF
LOVES :)




SCREAMS









EXITS

[+]Aaron
[+]Agnes
[+]Alvin
[+]Ama
[+]Amanda
[+]Amanda xie
[+]Ambra
[+]Andrea
[+]Anne Marie
[+]Ashley
[+]Bernice
[+]Ben
[+]Benita
[+]Beverly
[+]Bryan
[+]Catherine
[+]Celeste
[+]Cheryl
[+]Cheryl Goh
[+]Christel
[+]Daniel
[+]Daniel
[+]Daphlyn
[+]Dominik
[+]Donovan
[+]Eugenia
[+]Edmund
[+]Edmond Phua
[+]Grace
[+]Gracia
[+]Hannah
[+]Hui Min
[+]Hwa Xiong
[+]Ivor
[+]Jessica
[+]Jessica Lee
[+]Jia Her
[+]Jia Yi
[+]Jocelyn
[+]Joshua
[+]Jonathan
[+]Kathy
[+]Lianne
[+]Lizzi
[+]Louisa
[+]Lorraine
[+]Maria
[+]Marissa
[+]Mark
[+]Mary Ann
[+]Melissa
[+]Michael
[+]Michelle
[+]Nadia
[+]Natalie Yong
[+]Nicole
[+]Nicole Lim
[+]Panya
[+]Patrick
[+]Rachael
[+]Rachel
[+]Rachelle
[+]Reuben
[+]Roth
[+]Sacha
[+]Sara
[+]Sarah
[+]Sarah Chong
[+]Sarah Poh
[+]Sam Shum
[+]Shaun
[+]Shimin
[+]Stefanie
[+]Terry
[+]Tiffany
[+]Timothy
[+]Valerie
[+]Wesley
[+]Yanglin
Monday, June 02, 2008

&You're like gold dust





Yet again, I have nothing to do so I shall do the quiz that Ben wants me to do! Haha. Today I had tennis. No tennis for a week equals Byebye to everything! Haha. My tennis is like gone case now! Today I baked chocolate molten cake it was more like chocolate sponge cake so lousy! Nevermind first try only, I shall try again!


Starting time: 7.54pm
Name: Kristine
Sisters: TWO
Brothers: TWO
Shoe size: 37?
Height: 1.62 metres? I need to GROW!
Where do you live: SINGAPORE LA!
Favourite drinks: I know! I know! Water and Soya bean milk!
Favourite breakfast: Depends
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yep
Swam in the ocean: Think so
Fallen asleep at school: Once or twice?
Broken someone's heart: I don't know. Maybe?
Fell off your chair: Obviously! Haha. Super funny!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: What for! Waste my time!
Saved e-mails: Yeah.
What is your room like: Nice and I have to share it with my YOUNGER SISTER =(
What's right beside you: The table
What is the last thing you ate: Chicken Rice.
Ever had chicken pox: Never. I don't ever want to have it!
Sore throat: Of course.
Stitches: My small toe.
Broken nose: Nah
Do you believe in love at first sight: Nope, if not i would have fallen in love with every HOT guy!
Like picnics: OF course, their fun!
Who was were the last person people you danced with: Hannah! On thursday!
Last made you smile: My mum.
You last yelled at: MY irritating BROTHER!

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Think so?
Kissed anyone: NAh!
Get sick: Nope
Talk to an ex: Never had one!
Miss someone: Maybe.
Eat: I LOVE EATING! Obviously.
Best feeling in the world: Being a ROCKSTAR!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: None, my younger sister stole them all =(
What's under your bed: Nothing =)
Who do you really hate: No one!
What time is it now?: 8.04pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yeah.
Do you have any siblings: FIVE LA! Asked already.
Do you want children: Yes!
Do you smile often: Think so!
Do you like your hand-writing: Most of the time!
Are your toe nails painted:Nah. I cant paint nails!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Thinking thinking, some one who has the largest, most comfortable bed IN THE WORLD!
What color shirt are you wearing now: White.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: At my grandparents house!
I can't wait till: TOMORROW. My confirmation day or my wedding day!
When did you cry last: Last week.
Are you a friendly person: Maybe, Don't know, Think so?
Do you have any pets: A guinea PIG called Elvis Piggy Wiggy Tan!
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: In Singapore?
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Duh.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Rarely.
What are you doing right now?: Doing this quiz when I could be in my room playing the guitar!
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Nope. So scary!
Can you handle the truth?: Depends on what the truth is.
Are you too forgiving?: Sometimes I guess!
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mummy!
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: My brother.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: Dunno. Obviously I love my family!
Do you eat healthy?: I dont think so. I hate vegetables!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I don't have an ex!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: I don't know! I can't really remember!
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: My friends!
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Depends on how I am feeling.
Are you confident?: Depends on the situation.


Okay I give up I'm lazy to do the quiz already! Sorry Ben. Haha


Love,
Kristine

7:52 pm